HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY PUBLISH SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES
Presented by: Rob vanDaalen (Publisher at Elsevier)
This workshop is forearly career scientists looking for assistance in identifying, preparing andsubmitting research articles to an academic journal. The workshop will provideadvice on best practices, top tips, ethics, the review process and otherimportant considerations.
Questions addressed atthis workshop will include:
• What do I need toconsider when preparing my article?
• How do I write anarticle for a specific journal?
• What happens after Isubmit my article to a scientific/medical journal?
• How does thepeer-review process work?
• How do I choose asuitable journal?
• Which tools areavailable during the writing process?